Clifton has given over 150 speeches across the US. He has been the keynote speaker for many organizations and always receives the top rankings from each organization for which he speaks. He has spoken to industries or organizations including banking, finance, insurance, automotive, health care, educational institutions, manufacturing, human resources and community groups. He focuses on the leadership principles involved with the turn around of Ford Motor Company and how the company went from losing over $12 billion in 2006 to making several billion a couple of years later without taking the government bailout. His presentation is based on his 2 books Ford and the American Dream and The Return to Greatness. Clifton shares principles that can be applied to businesses and individuals to help them be the absolute best versions of themselves.
Event Speaking Experience & Message
Why Choose Clifton For Your Event
- Regularly Receives Top Conference Speaker Ratings
- Battle Tested Leader With Real World Results
- Top Speaker On Leadership and Management Topics
- Inspirational and Educational Presentations
- Relatable Story-Telling Format
Examples Of Leadership Principles Covered
- Decisions Determine Destiny & Focus Determines Your Future
- Keeping a Positive Attitude in a Negative Situation.
- Making Common Sense Common Practice.
- Ensuring Accountability
- Hearing the Voices that Impact Your Environment.
Some Satisfied Speaking Event Clients